Following the recent retirement of the very well respected John P. Cusack, Notary Public after 35 + years of highly dedicated and professional practise in the Cheshire, North Derbyshire, Greater Manchester areas, I am honoured to also be taking over his offices at 103 Pierce Street, Macclesfield and to have use of further offices throughout those regions. I am committed to continuing his work and provide service to all of his clients, should they so wish, at their offices or one of mine.
I cover all of North Wales, Chester, the Wirral, Warrington, Greater Manchester, Cheshire and North Derbyshire including offering home and office visits, on request.
As a Notary Public for England and Wales, I can provide all notarial services for individuals and businesses, some of which are listed below
- Verification of identification
- Authentication of Documentation
- Completion of Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Company Resolutions where required
- Verification of Authority to sign documentation
- Arranging for legalisation or Apostille where required
- Consents to Travel (usually where both parents are not travelling with children)
- Passport Applications
103 Pierce Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6EX The Mount, Parkgate Road, Chester, CH1 6NE